Our team is growing again to meet customer demand!
Seeking applicants for immediate openings. Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to high profile clients within the fine arts field, including museums, galleries & private sector. Understanding of unique requirements for each client and ensuring quality service is provided every time is key. Demonstrated knowledge of international shipping industry and customs processes is an absolute must. You will be required to coordinate between the operations department and clients to ensure services are provided during preferred shipping dates and shuttle schedules. It is the responsibility of this position to maintain shuttle schedules and book within appointed shuttle schedules. You must be proactive with clients and operations to ensure smooth operation and immediately communicate any changes that may arise.
Key Job Duties:
• Work with and provide support to senior fine arts staff.
• Handle all emails and calls with authority and professionalism.
• Work in a fast paced environment, keeping an acute attention to detail.
• Respond to all quotes and inquiries for service in a timely manner.
• Schedule & coordinate shipment bookings with clients and agents.
• Accurately enter & process order data and maintain master company lists.
• Coordinate bookings with dispatchers to ensure smooth delivery to customer.
• Provide nothing less than an exceptional customer service experience.
• Timely follow-up with operations and customers on all shipments in transit.
• Manage any changes and communicate to all appropriate parties.
• Maintain customer relations by earning their trust and respect.
• Work with minimal supervision and take charge as needed.
• Three or more years’ experience working in or with fine arts, museums, galleries, etc.
• Have prior experience with exhibition planning and associated logistics.
• Knowledge of international shipping requirements and customs processes a must.
• Proficient working with Microsoft Office Suite products.
• Possess a passion to provide first rate customer service.
• Comfortable working effectively in a fast pace, dead-line driven and high volume work environment.
• Able to take charge, make decisions and positively manage change as and when needed.
• Understanding best practices for the handling and transporting needs, with a focus on the arts
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Strong administrative and organizational capabilities
• Attention to detail is an ABSOLUTE MUST.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and any pertinent information to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com . Cover letter must include demonstrated knowledge of transportation industry.
Closing date to apply is Monday, June 18th, 2018.