TOTAL Transportation’s Rigging division was first developed from a needs associated within the high-value special products industry. Recognizing some of our customer’s were in need of rigging and heavy machine moving services, we knew we were able to assist and bring them added value. Taking on one challenge at a time, word of mouth helped the division grow and so did the number of customers who began to call on us. TOTAL quickly garnered a reputation for being able to handle the most challenging moves that others would shy away from.
The TOTAL Rigging division now takes a focused approach on providing specialized commercial and industrial move services. From the start we perform site inspections to assess the nature and complexity of each move, coordinate all elements required to perform the task safely, and then implement on move day to the satisfaction of our customers.
What kind of rigging services do we offer? Our definition:
- Pre-Move Site Inspections
- Project Solutions with Firm Quotes
- Project Planning and Scheduling Meetings
- Arranging of Permits, Pay Duty Officers, Barricades.
- Site Preparations (window removals, wall openings, scaffolding, etc.)
- General Rigging
- Crane Hoisting
- Helicopter Hoisting
- Stair Carries
- Large System Moves
- Uncrating, Debris Removal, Recycling
- Short and Long Term Storage
- Some Assembly and Disassembly
- Old Equipment Disposal
- And Yes, Miracles or the Almost Impossible!!!
Check out the Photo Gallery for some project samples and then call the TOTAL Rigging division today to arrange for your site inspection, move quote and to book your move.