Transportation Safety and Compliance Position
TOTAL Transportation Solutions Inc., is a specialized transportation company serving Canada and the USA. We require a person to support all aspects of transportation safety and compliance. This is a growth position suitable for either an experienced coordinator or manager. You must have working knowledge and experience in the transportation industry and take a leadership approach to this position. Fleet signing authority an asset.
• Canadian and US Transportation Regulations.
• Monitor and Report on Compliance.
• CTPAT, CGP, PIP, FMCSA etc.
• Driver Recruiting and Qualification.
• Driver Orientation and Training.
• Driver Log Books and ELD Hours of Service.
• Driver Compliance and Files.
• Operational Policy and Procedures.
• Safety Meetings and Reviews.
• Fleet Compliance and Maintenance.
• IFTA Preparation and Quarterly Reporting.
• IRP License and Permits renewal.
• Fleet Insurance.
• Accident / Incident Procedures and Investigation.
• Drug and Alcohol testing administration.
• Other Duties as Required.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree an asset.
• AZ License and clean abstract an asset.
• Field experience in truck transportation an asset.
• Minimum 2 – 3 years in a transportation compliance role.
• Field experience in truck transportation an asset
• Self-starter capable of working under minimal supervision
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office with an aptitude to learn new computer programs quickly
Please send your resume to email@example.com